Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
New York Prosthodontist - Dr. Steven Feldman
Steven I. Feldman DDS
New York Prosthodontist, Dr. Steven Feldman received a Bachelor of Science degree from Stony Brook University. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry. Following graduation he completed a general practice residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center. He received his certificate in prosthodontics from the Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Feldman has been practicing dentistry in New York since 1984, dedicated to providing excellence in cosmetic, restorative and implant dentistry. He is a past president of the Dental Study Club of New York, the country’s oldest study club providing continuing dental education.
Dr. Feldman lives in Rye Brook, NY with his wife and daughter. When he is not in the office he may be found on a golf course or tennis court.
- Residency in Prosthodontics - 1980-1982
Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Residency in Family Dentistry - 1978-1980
University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT
- D.D.S. - 1978
New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY
- B.S. - 1975
State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY
- Clinical Associate Professor Department of Fixed Prosthodontics - 1982-1985
New York University College of Dentistry
Certification and Licensure
- Certificate in Family Dentistry - 1980
University of Connecticut Health Center
- Certificate in Prosthodontics - 1982
Medical College of Georgia
- Fellowship - 1984
Academy of General Dentistry
- Licensure - 1981-Present
State of New York
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American College of Prosthodontics - 1980-Present
- Northeastern Gnathological Society - 1982-Present
- Dental Study Club of New York 1984-Present
Committee Assignments and Administrative Services
- American College of Prosthodontics, New York Section - 1986
- Greater New York Dental Meeting - 2004-Present
- Private practice of Prosthodontics, Implant, Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry, New York City 1984-Present